Here's what you will need to make it:
- 24 ounces of frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 9 x 13-inch baking pan
- large spoon
- bowls and spoons for eating sorbet
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Put about half the frozen strawberries and 3/4 cups of sugar into a blender and blend until smooth. Sometimes you need to stop the blender and pack the strawberries down with a wooden spoon so they're easier to blend. Make sure the blender is completely stopped before you take the lid off.
3. Now add the rest of the strawberries. Put the lid back on and continue blending.
4. Then, pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan and freeze it until it's hard, about 2 hours.
5. When it's ready, let it soften a little bit by leaving it out at room temperature. Then, break it up using a wooden spoon.
6. Pour it back in the blender and blend it again until it is smooth.
7. Then spoon it into dessert dishes and freeze it again for about 20 minutes before serving.
8. Bon Appetit!