Here's what you will need to make it:
- two 14-ounce cans of diced, spicy tomatoes
- 2 ounces diced green chilies
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro -- it's an herb that looks like parsley
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- pinch of salt
- tortilla chips
- sharp knife
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir around, adding the green chilies to taste. (This is what makes it spicy!)
3. Now take a chip and dig in!
4. Bon Appetit!