Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 packet of yeast
- warm water
- an egg
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, mix a packet of yeast, 1 1/2 cups water, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon salt together.
3. Then, add 4 cups of flour.
4. Next, knead the dough on a floured surface with your hands until it's smooth.
5. Break off pieces and make them into shapes you like, like your initials, but don't make them too thick or they'll be doughy. And not too thin or they'll break.
6. Now, put them on a cookie sheet.
7. Beat one egg and brush it on the pretzels. You can use the back of a spoon.
8. Bake them in the oven at 425 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until they're golden brown. If you're not allowed to use the oven, ask an adult to help you.
9. When they're done, remove them from the oven carefully and let them cool for a while. Then, you must do the most important part of all... dig in!