Here's what you will need to make it:
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup flour, sifted
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- mixing bowl
- wooden spoon
- microwave-safe bowl
- waxed paper
- 9 x 13 inch pan
- oven mitts
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up and wash your hands before you begin.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. If you're not allowed to use an oven, ask an adult to help you.
3. Beat three eggs in a bowl with a fork.
4. Mix in the salt, sugar, and milk.
5. Little by little, mix in the flour and stir with a spoon. Keep mixing until you've removed any lumps.
6. Then ask an adult if you can use a microwave to melt the butter. Unwrap the butter and save the wrapper.
7. Put the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and cover it with waxed paper so it doesn't splatter. Microwave on high.
8. Stir every 30 seconds until it melts. Now, add your melted butter into the mixture.
9. Now prepare your pan. You can use the wrapper from the stick of butter to grease your pan.
10. Pour the mixture into the pan.
11. Put on your oven mitts and carefully put the pan in the oven. Bake it for about 20 minutes in the oven.
12. Once the pancake is cooked and cooled, cut it into squares. You can serve it with different toppings - jelly, honey, maple syrup, or powdered sugar.
13. Bon Appetit!