||Orange Dream Soda
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- rolling pin, plastic bag and towel for crushing the ice
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Place 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water and 1 teaspoon vanilla into the blender.
3. Put some ice cubes in a plastic bag with a towel wrapped around it and crush them with a rolling pin.
4. Then, add some crushed ice to the blender and blend on high.
5. Stop the blender occasionally and add some more crushed ice until the Orange Dream Soda is thick and smooth.
6. Make sure that the blender has stopped completely before taking off the lid.
7. Pour into a glass and serve!