Here's what you will need to make it:
- 8 ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 store-bought graham cracker pie crust
- rubber spatula or spoon
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. To start, put the cream cheese, sweetened, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla into the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. You can use a spatula to get it all out of the blender.
4. Then, refrigerate it for about 3 hours.
5. You can add fruit on the top for a strawberry cheesecake.
6. Or you could make a chocolate marble cheesecake by using a chocolate cookie crust. Before refrigerating it, drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the pie and then run a butter knife through. This will give it a marbleized look.
7. Whichever way, serve and enjoy!