Here's what you will need to make it:
- tortilla chips
- grated cheddar cheese
- refried beans
- jalapeľo pepper slices
- microwave-safe bowl
- butter knife
- microwave-safe plate
- can opener
- oven mitts
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up because this recipe requires a microwave. You should also wash your hands before you start this.
2. To begin, put the refried beans in a microwave-safe bowl and warm in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
3. Spread tortilla chips on a microwave-safe plate.
4. Spread the refried beans on the tortilla chips.
5. Spread some salsa on top of the chips.
6. Next, sprinkle shredded cheese over the salsa and refried beans.
7. If you like spicy food, you can add some small slices of jalapeľo pepper for garnish.
8. Then, microwave everything for about 1 minute, until the cheese melts.
9. Using oven mitts, remove the plate from microwave. Be careful because the plate might be hot.
10. Serve your tasty nachos with extra salsa.
11. Dig in! Thanks, Esther, for this tasty idea!