||Muffin Tin Eggs
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 3 strips of bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- grated cheese
- English muffins
- fork for mixing eggs
- muffin tin
- oven mitts
Here's what you have to do:
1. Ask a grown-up for help. You'll be using an oven, a microwave, and a toaster for this recipe.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Put 3 strips of bacon between 4 paper towels on a paper plate. Cook the bacon in the microwave on high for 3 minutes. Let it cool.
5. Break 6 eggs into a bowl, then add a 1/2 cup of milk and sprinkle in some grated cheese.
6. Mix the eggs, milk and cheese with a fork until the whole mixture is yellow.
7. Crumble the bacon into the egg mixture.
8. Spoon the egg mixture into each cup of the muffin tin. This recipe makes enough for eight cups.
9. Wash your hands when you're done handling the raw eggs.
10. Put on the oven mitts and place the muffin tin in the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the egg muffins aren't runny.
11. When they're cooked, put on the oven mitts and remove the muffin tin from the oven.
12. Let the muffin tin eggs cool. They will be puffy coming out of the oven but will settle down once they cool.
13. Toast your English muffins in the toaster.
14. Use a spoon to pop the eggs out of the muffin tins.
15. Put an egg muffin on one half of an English muffin. You could also put a little salsa on top of the egg muffin. Top it off with the other half of the English muffin for an eggsellent sandwich!