||Mouse in a Cage
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 orange cut in half for the cage
- 1 peeled banana for the mouse
- red string licorice for the mouse's tail
- raisins for the mouse's ears
- peanut butter
- toothpicks for the cage
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown up before you begin this.
2. Put one of the orange halves on a plate.
3. Cut a small piece of licorice for the mouse's tail and put it on the orange.
4. Cut an inch off the top of the banana for the mouse's body. You can save the rest of the banana to eat later.
5. Put the banana on top of the licorice. Doesn't it look like a mouse?
6. Using peanut butter like glue, attach raisins to the side of the banana for the mouse's ears.
7. Stand toothpicks up around the sides of the orange for the bars of the cage.
8. Put the other orange half on top of the toothpicks. And you've got a Mouse in a Cage.
9. After you've enjoyed looking at your sculpture, you can eat it. (Remember to take out the toothpicks!)