||Mini Taco Salads
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 package of store-bought refrigerated pie crust
- 1/3 pound cooked ground beef (Ask an adult to help you cook it.)
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
- taco sauce
- small glass (for cutting circles in dough)
- muffin tin
- oven mitt
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. If you're not allowed to use an oven, make sure to ask an adult to help you.
3. Lay the pie crust out and, using a glass, cut out circles. These will be the taco shells for your salads.
4. Put each circle of crust into a muffin tin.
5. Bake the crusts for about nine minutes. They should be light brown.
6. Take them out of the oven and let them cool. (Be sure to use an oven mitt!)
7. Now it's time to fill your taco shells. You can use shredded lettuce, cheese, taco sauce and ground beef, or anything else you want!
8. Bon Appetit!