||Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 7 eggs, beaten with a fork
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- store bought ready-to-bake pie crust (not in the tin)
- chopped ham
- your favorite kind of shredded cheese
- muffin tin
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Mix the eggs and milk in a bowl and stir them with a whisk or a fork. Set aside.
4. Using an upside-down glass, cut out small circles in the pie crust that will fit into the muffin tin. They should be about 3 inches across.
5. Press one circle into the bottom of each muffin tin. This is your crust.
6. Put some ham and cheese into each tin.
7. Spoon in the eggs and milk over the toppings so that it is about half an inch from the top edge of the pie crust.
8. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
9. You can also test them to see if they are finished by putting a toothpick in the center of each quiche. If the toothpick comes out clean, they're ready.
10. Using oven mitts, take out and let cool.
11. Using a fork, pop out each quiche.
12. Then pop in your mouth and enjoy!