||Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
Here's what you will need to make it:
- pre-made pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- tomato sauce
- shredded cheese
- chopped veggies or pepperoni
- muffin tin
- rolling pin
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Using a rolling pin or your hands, flatten out small pieces of dough and put a piece in each muffin tin. If your muffin tin isn't non-stick, you should grease the tin ahead of time.
4. Make sure the pizza dough is pretty flat and press it along the bottom and sides of the each tin.
5. Spread some sauce on top of the dough.
6. Sprinkle them with cheese.
7. Top with the toppings of your choice, like chopped veggies or pepperoni.
8. After 15 to 20 minutes, take the tin out of the oven and let cool. Make sure you use oven mitts!
9. Finally, pop the pizzas out with a fork and enjoy.