Here's what you will need to make it:
- 8 oz. plain full fat yogurt
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- ice cubes
- vegetable peeler
- rubber spatula
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with an adult before you start.
2. Wash and peel the mango and then cut it into cubes. If you're not allowed to use a vegetable peeler or a knife ask an adult for help. If the mango is really ripe, you can peel it with your fingers.
3. Add the yogurt, mango, sugar and water to the blender. If you're not allowed to use a blender, be sure to ask an adult to help you.
4. Put the cover on the blender, and blend until the ingredients are mixed together.
5. Make sure the blender is completely stopped and take it off its stand. Then pour your Mango Lassi into a glass. Add some ice and enjoy!