Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- 4 limes
- mixing spoon
- glasses with ice
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, roll your limes. This will help you make more juice from them.
3. Then, cut your limes in half and squeeze them into a bowl using a strainer. If you're not allowed to use a knife, ask an adult to help you.
4. Pour the lime juice into a pitcher.
5. Next, add the sugar and cold water.
6. Stir everything together.
7. Pour some limeade into a glass of ice, and enjoy!