Here's what you will need to make it:
- 3 different kinds of juice, you can use any kinds you want
- medium- or jumbo-sized muffin tin
- aluminum foil
- popsicle sticks
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start.
2. Pour the first layer of juice about 1/3 of the way up each of the muffin tins. Remember you need room for two more layers.
3. Tightly cover the entire tin with tin foil.
4. Then, take a knife and carefully make a very tiny slit in the center of each muffin tin. Don't make the slit any bigger than the width of the popsicle stick.
5. Put a popsicle stick into each slit.
6. Make sure the sticks are standing up straight and place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
7. Take out and carefully remove the aluminum foil. The popsicle sticks should be frozen in place.
8. Add the second layer of juice. It's best if you use one that's a different color than the first.
9. Refreeze the tray for another 2 hours. You don't need to cover it with foil.
10. Add the third and last layer of juice and refreeze for another 2 hours.
11. To get them out of the tin, put the muffin tin in a shallow pan of warm water.
12. After 20-30 seconds, the popsicles should be loose enough to remove.