Here's what you will need to make it:
- 8 ounces cooked lasagna noodles -- that's about half a box of noodles
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- jar spaghetti sauce
- medium sized baking dish
- rubber spatula
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Pour sauce over the bottom of a baking dish and put it aside.
4. Mix 2 cups of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and the eggs in a bowl.
5. Take a lasagna noodle and lay it out on a flat surface.
6. With the spatula, spread some of the cheese mixture on one side of the noodle.
7. Leave a little room at the ends and on the sides so that the cheese won't ooze out when you roll up the noodles.
8. Roll up the noodle.
9. Place the noodle, edge down, in the dish.
10. After you've rolled all of the noodles and placed them in the dish, pour spaghetti sauce all over the top of each.
11. Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
12. Using oven mitts, take out and serve hot.