||Kiwi Mango Sorbet
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 4 kiwis, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into slices - use canned if you can't find fresh mango, but be sure to use the juice too.
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- cake pan
- wooden spoon
Here's what you have to do:
1. Be sure to wash your hands and check with a grown-up before you begin. You'll be using blender for this recipe.
2. Put all the ingredients into the blender.
3. Put the lid on the blender and blend for about 30 seconds until everything is mixed together.
4. Make sure the blender has completely stopped and then open the lid.
5. Pour the fruit mixture into a cake pan.
6. Freeze for one hour until ice crystals start to form.
7. Put the partly frozen sorbet into the blender again for about 15 seconds. This will make it creamy and keep it from freezing solid like a Popsicle™.
8. Wait for the blender to stop again, then pour the sorbet back into the cake pan and put it back into the freezer overnight.
9. Scoop it up and chow down.