Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- ice cubes to make 1 cup of crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- spoon or ice cream scoop
- plastic bag
- rubber spatula
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you begin.
2. Crush the ice by putting the ice cubes in a plastic bag and hitting the bag against a hard surface.
3. Add the milk, orange juice, sugar and crushed ice to the blender
4. Put the cover on the blender, and blend for about 20 seconds until all the ingredients are mixed together. If you're not allowed to use a blender, ask an adult for help
5. Make sure the blender is completely stopped and take it off its stand. Then pour your Island Milk into a glass. Buen Provecho! (That's Spanish for Bon Appetit!)