||Ice Cream Snowman
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- shredded coconut
- candy corn
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate wafer cookies
- cocoa mix
- ice cream scoop
- waxed paper
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up and wash your hands before you begin.
2. To make the body of your snowman, make sure the ice cream isn't too soft, so it won't melt as you try to do this.
3. First, cover your plate with a piece of waxed paper.
4. Now use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to make three round scoops of vanilla ice cream. Make a small scoop for the head, a medium scoop for the middle of the body and a big scoop for the bottom of the body.
5. Put all three scoops on your plate.
6. Now put your ice cream balls in the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until they're nice and frozen.
7. Once they're completely re-frozen, roll them in coconut.
8. Then, stack them on your plate in this order: big, medium, small. Now put the scoops back in the freezer for 15 more minutes.
9. While you're waiting for the ice cream to freeze, make a hat for your snowman. Roll the marshmallow in some cocoa and use some ice cream as glue to stick it to your chocolate wafer cookie.
10. To decorate your snowman, use mini chocolate chips for his eyes, mouth, and buttons. Use a piece of candy corn, with the pointy-end sticking out, for his nose. Now put the wafer and marshmallow hat on his head. You're done decorating.
11. Now, you can put your snowman back into the freezer to get firm, or you can eat him right away. Bon Appetit!