||Homemade Potato Chips
Here's what you will need to make it:
- a potato
- some vegetable oil
- a baking sheet
- some salt
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
3. Wash and peel your potato.
4. Now very carefully cut the potato into very thin slices. You may want to have your mom or dad help you with this part.
5. Now take a paper towel and rub some oil on your cookie sheet.
6. Place the slices on the cookie sheet and sprinkle them with salt.
7. Put them into the oven for 30 minutes.
8. When they look golden brown and crispy, flip them over and sprinkle salt on the other side.
9. Now put them back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
10. When they're done, remove them from the cookie sheet right away, let cool and eat!