||Homemade Peanut Butter
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts
- 3 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- rubber spatula
- medium bowl
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Put all the ingredients into a blender.
3. Blend for 25 seconds.
4. The peanut butter will probably be stuck to the bottom, so make sure the blender is completely stopped and take it off its stand. Then, using a rubber spatula, mix everything around.
5. Blend for 20 more seconds.
6. Put the peanut butter into a bowl.
7. Stir until smooth. Spread on your favorite bread , add some jelly, and enjoy!
8. It's stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth tasty!
9. Bon Appetit!