||Gelatin Fish Bowl
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 box blue gelatin mix (sugar free) like blueberry
- three 9-ounce clear, plastic cups
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. To make an edible fish bowl, you first need to mix up the gelatin according to the directions on the box. This works best with sugar free gelatin. One box will make three small fish bowls.
3. Put blueberries on the bottom of a plastic cup.
4. Then, pour the gelatin in slowly so that the blueberries don't go everywhere.
5. Some blueberries might float to the top -- if they do, just pick them out with a spoon.
6. Put the cup in the refrigerator until it is half-set. It'll take about 1 1/2 hours.
7. Cut the shape of a fish out of a slice of apple. Push the fish into the gelatin. The fish won't sink to the bottom because the gelatin is already half set.
8. Now, put the fish bowl back in the fridge until it is set all the way, about 4 hours. When it is done, it will look like a fish bowl, but you can eat it!
9. Bon Appetit!