||Fun Shape Jell-O
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 box gelatin
- 1 bowl of boiling water
- oranges (Toney says if you use a cantaloupe as a mold, the gelatin will look like a brain)
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Cut the orange in half and scoop out the inside. Save the orange sections to eat later.
3. Then mix the gelatin with the water and stir.
4. Pour the gelatin into the orange.
5. Then, put it into the refrigerator overnight.
6. The next day, cut the orange in sections to make orange wedges.
7. Use different flavors to have wacky colors for your oranges.