||Funny Face Pizza
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 pizza crust (you can make your own or use a store bought one -- like Boboli)
- tomato sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- stuff to decorate your pizza face with, like a red pepper cut into rings, olives, pepperoni, and broccoli
- baking sheet
Here's what you have to do:
1. Be sure to check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Put your crust on a baking sheet.
4. Spread some sauce on the crust. Be sure to leave some room on the edges so your pizza has a crust.
5. Sprinkle cheese over the sauce.
6. Now make the face, using your other ingredients. You can make any kind of face you want. Annie and her sister like to use broccoli for hair, olives for eyes, and pepper rings for glasses.
7. After you're finished decorating your Funny Face, bake the pizza for about 10 minutes. Make sure you let it cool before you dig in.
8. Bon Appetit!