Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 cup chopped fruit, like strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- cookie sheet with a lip
- plastic wrap
- spoon or plastic spatula
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Preheat the oven to 140 degrees or lower.
3. Then, take the plastic wrap and cover the top of the cookie sheet.
4. Put the chopped fruit and two tablespoons honey in the blender. Make sure that the top is secure on the blender.
5. Blend for ten seconds or until it's smooth.
6. Once it's done, make sure you stop the blender before you take off the top.
7. The fruit will look all mushed-up.
8. Pour the fruit onto the cookie sheet and smooth it out with a spoon or spatula. Make sure that you spread it evenly.
9. Put the tray in the oven and cook for three hours or until the fruit is dry.
10. Remember that it takes a long time for the fruit to cook in the oven. It won't save time if you turn up the heat. You'll just burn the fruit.
11. Once the fruit is dry, take it out of the oven and set it aside to cool.
12. When it is cool, just roll it up and it's ready to eat.