||Fruit Juice Popsicles
Here's what you will need to make it:
- fruit juice in your favorite flavor
- ice cube trays
- aluminum foil
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, fill the ice cube trays or cups with juice.
3. Then, cover the tray with 2 layers of aluminum foil.
4. Next, put toothpicks through the foil into the middle of each section of the ice cube tray.
5. Place the tray in the freezer for 7 to 8 hours or until solid.
6. When they're frozen, remove the foil, take one out, and you have a Fruit Juice Popsicle.
7. You can also microwave your popsicle for about 45 seconds in a cup and eat it as a slushie.