Here's what you will need to make it:
- 8 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- paper cups
- plastic spoons
- tin foil
Here's what you have to do:
1. Be sure to wash your hands and check with a grown-up before you begin. You'll be using blender for this recipe.
2. Put all the ingredients into the blender.
3. Put the lid on the blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until its smooth.
4. Make sure the blender has completely stopped and then open the lid.
5. Pour the fruit mixture into paper cups
6. Put a plastic spoon, handle up into each cup and cover each cup with tin foil so that the handle sticks through.
7. Put cups into the freezer a few hours or until the mixture is frozen.
8. Peel off the paper cup and hold onto the spoon handle to eat this freezie treat.