Here's what you will need to make it:
- peanut butter or cream cheese
- butter knife
- cutting board
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Spread peanut butter on a plate. This will be the glue to stick your fruit flower to the plate. If you are allergic to peanut butter, which a lot of kids are, you can use cream cheese.
3. Cut the top of the strawberry off and place it in the middle of the peanut butter.
4. Put some raisins around the strawberry.
5. Cut an apple into eight slices and put them in the peanut butter so that they resemble flower petals.
6. Your fruit flower is ready to eat.
7. Thanks for sending us this Znack Jacob!