||Frozen Pineapple Pops
Here's what you will need to make it:
- canned pineapple rings
- strawberries, with the tops cut off
- bamboo skewers
- melted chocolate in a bowl for dunking the pops
- plate covered with wax paper for freezing your pops
- cookie sheet covered with wax paper
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, put a strawberry into the hole of a pineapple ring and skewer them so they look like a lollipop. Don't worry if the pineapple ring breaks when you skewer it because it will stick back together when you put it in the freezer.
3. Put the pop on the plate and freeze it for about an hour.
4. Dip the top half of the pop into the melted chocolate.
5. You can put the pop back in the freezer so the chocolate will harden, or you can just dig right in!
6. Bon Appetit!