||Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- one 8-ounce container of vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream -- you can use store bought or homemade
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sliced fruit for dipping -- bananas, strawberries, or whatever you like
- mixing bowl
- measuring spoons
- wooden spoon
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Slice your fruit into bite-size pieces and put them aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients (except for the fruit) together in a bowl. Make sure you get all of the clumps out so it's smooth and creamy.
4. When the dip is all blended, put it on a plate with the fruit slices and serve.
5. Bon Appetit!