Here's what you will need to make it:
- instant chocolate pudding
- chocolate wafer cookies
- gummy worms
- a wooden spoon
- a cup, or if you have one, it's fun to make it in a clean, medium-sized plastic flower pot
- aluminum foil
- a plastic flower
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start.
2. Make the instant pudding according to the instructions on the box.
3. Crush your chocolate cookies into small bits using the back of a spoon.
4. Stir most of the crushed cookies into the pudding, mixing well. See how much it looks like dirt? But be aware, you can't grow real flowers in this dirt.
5. If you are using a plastic flower pot make sure it is clean and that you line the bottom with foil.
6. Pour the pudding into the flower pot, then stick the fake flower in the pudding to make it look real.
7. Top off the surface with the remaining cookie bits and a few Gummy worms and there you have it... Dirt Pudding!