Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 slice of watermelon
- 3 strawberries sliced in half
- 1 small piece of banana sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 half-circle slices of an orange
- 1 raisin
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, carefully cut a watermelon slice in half and put it on a plate. This is the body of your dinosaur. The watermelon rind is his back.
3. Put the strawberry halves on top for his plates.
4. Then, use half of an orange slice for the head and a raisin for the eye.
5. Take the other half of the orange slice and separate the segments, but don't cut through the peel. This is your dino's tail.
6. For its legs, take a small piece of banana and slice it in half lengthwise. Put the banana legs below the watermelon.
7. And there you have it, a "dino-mite" Dinosaur Dessert!