Here's what you will need to make it:
- sugar cookie dough, store bought or homemade
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fruit slices like banana, strawberries, apples and blueberries
- greased cookie sheet or pizza pan
- rubber spatula
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Slice up the dough like you're making cookies.
4. Then, on a greased cookie sheet or pizza pan, press the dough out into a large thin circle. This is your pizza crust.
5. Bake it for about 8 minutes. Once it's done, take it out of the oven. Be sure to use oven mitts.
6. Then, put it on a rack to cool.
7. Instead of using tomato sauce, for Dessert Pizza, you mix together the sugar, vanilla, and softened cream cheese until it is smooth.
8. Using a rubber spatula, spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust. This is your sauce.
9. Now, put the fruit on top in any design that you want. The fruit is your pizza topping.
10. And now you have a Dessert Pizza!