Here's what you will need to make it:
- any kind of cake mix -- store bought or homemade (and the ingredients needed to make the cake)
- flat bottom ice cream cones
- store bought or homemade frosting in your favorite flavor
- cupcake pan
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Make the cake mix by following the instructions on the box. You'll probably need to add some water, vegetable oil, and an egg or two.
4. One cake mix will make about 24 cones.
5. Next, fill each cone 3/4 full with cake mix and stand them up in the cupcake pan. Make sure that you are using the cones with the flat bottoms.
6. Don't worry if you make a mess. Cooking is messy, just make sure you clean up!
7. Bake them in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the tops look baked.
8. Using oven mitts, take them out and let them cool.
9. Then, decorate your cones by frosting the top of each one and dipping it in sprinkles.
10. Now the best part -- eat them!