||Cranberry Lemon Punch
Here's what you will need to make it:
- frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- frozen lemonade concentrate
- liter lemon lime soda
- liter seltzer water
- bag of frozen raspberries
- punch bowl
Here's what you have to do:
1. Defrost 1 can frozen cranberry juice concentrate and 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate.
2. Put them in a big punch bowl with a liter of lemon lime soda and a liter of seltzer water.
3. Stir it a little and then pour in some frozen raspberries for decoration. Now it's ready to serve!
4. To keep the punch cold, you can add some ice cubes. Make fun ones by freezing fruit juice in ice cube trays. You can also make them by freezing water, like regular ice cubes, and adding a berry or two into each cube before freezing.
5. Now you have ...a party!