||Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Here's what you will need to make it:
- pretzel rings
- wax paper
- one 16 ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- a microwave-safe bowl, glass or plastic, no metal
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave-safe bowl, stopping every 15 seconds to stir the chocolate.
3. Then, dip each pretzel, one at a time, into the melted chocolate, using a fork to hold each pretzel.
4. Lay pretzels on wax paper and let cool.
5. You can also drizzle your finished pretzel with white chocolate to make zebra stripes.
6. Here are some other things you can try covered in chocolate: strawberries, graham crackers, Gummi bears, and marshmallows.