Here's what you will need to make it:
- one 16 ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- foil baking cups
- stuff to put in your chocolate bowl, like fruit or ice cream
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Using a microwave, heat the chocolate chips, stirring them every 10 seconds until they're melted.
3. Take a spoon and spread the inside of a foil baking cup with the melted chocolate until it's covered.
4. Put the foil baking cup into the freezer until it's frozen, about 15 minutes.
5. Take it out and paint another layer of melted chocolate.
6. Put that one in the freezer until it is frozen, another 15 minutes.
7. Take it out, peel off the foil wrapper, and you have your chocolate bowl!
8. Last, put anything you want in it and enjoy!
9. Bon Appetit!