Here's what you will need to make it:
- pre-made pizza dough
- cookie sheet
- mozzarella cheese
- various fillings (veggies)
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. To make calzones, you can either buy dough at the supermarket or make them from scratch.
3. Take the dough and pat it into a circle.
4. Spread some tomato sauce, cheese and toppings on one half of the dough.
5. Fold the other half of the dough over it and pinch the edge closed.
6. Bake on the cookie sheet or tray at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is brown.
7. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!