Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 can of pear halves
- cottage cheese
- lettuce leaf
- whole almonds
- baby carrots
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Put a piece of lettuce on a plate.
3. Then, put half a pear on top of the lettuce. You can use pears from a can or fresh pears.
4. Add two raisins for the eyes and one for the nose.
5. Next, put two almonds on for ears.
6. Put a spoonful of cottage cheese behind the pear for the tail.
7. Put a baby carrot by the bunny's mouth.
8. And there's your bunny salad! Enjoy!