Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 peeled banana
- short, thin pretzel sticks
- fruity cereal O's
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. To start, put some fruity cereal O's onto a pretzel stick. You need to pick the ones with big holes in the middle. This will be Bugsy's tail.
3. Now put fruity cereal O's onto the ends of two pretzel sticks. These will be Bugsy's antennae.
4. Next break two pretzel sticks in half. These will be Bugsy's legs.
5. Now you're ready to put him together.
6. First put two raisins on one end of your banana.
7. Push Bugsy's antennae into the banana, right above his eyes.
8. Now push Bugsy's tail into the other end of the banana.
9. Next, stick the pretzel halves into the bottom of the banana, two in the back and two in the front. You want to stick them pretty close together so he can stand up.
10. There you have it, your very own Bugsy. He's almost too cute to eat!