||Breakfast Banana Split
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 banana
- yogurt (You can use any flavor you want.)
- your favorite cereal
- sliced fruit, like grapes and strawberries
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Peel the banana and slice it lengthwise.
3. Place both banana halves in the bowl.
4. Next, spoon the yogurt over the bananas.
5. Then sprinkle the cereal on top of the yogurt.
6. Put the fruit on top.
7. And there's your Breakfast Banana Split!
8. If you decide you want to have this after dinner instead of at breakfast, you can sprinkle on some hot fudge.
9. Bon Appetit!