Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 package of pie crusts, there are usually 2 crusts to a package
- 2 peeled apples cut into small chunks
- brown sugar
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the apples, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
3. Mix well.
4. Then, unfold each pie crust and cut into 4 triangles.
5. Next, put a pile of the apple mixture onto the dough and fold it up to make a triangle.
6. Be sure to pinch the edges so that the apples do not come out.
7. Now, bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the crust is golden and crispy.
8. When they're done, remove them from the oven carefully, and let them cool for a while.