Here's what you will need to make it:
- piece of cheese cut into a triangle for the sail
- blue gelatin made in a clear bowl or cup
- quarter of an apple that has been washed and cored for your boat
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Take the toothpick and thread it through the side of the cheese so that it looks like a sail.
3. Put the toothpick into the apple, and there's your sailboat.
4. Take your boat and float it on top of the blue gelatin--your dessert ocean!
5. After you've enjoyed looking at your sculpture, you can eat it. (Remember to take out the toothpick!)