||Apple Bagel Sandwich
Here's what you will need to make it:
- 1 bagel sliced in half
- 8 apple slices
- cinnamon and sugar
- 2 slices of cheese
- cookie sheet
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. You can use a regular oven or a toaster oven.
3. Put the bagel halves on a cookie sheet.
4. Put 4 apple slices on each bagel half.
5. Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar over the apples.
6. Put a slice of cheese on top of the apple.
7. Bake the sandwiches in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.
8. Using oven mitts, take out the cookie sheet and place it on a safe surface so that it can cool.
9. Using a spatula, scoop up half of your sandwich and eat up!
10. Bon Appetit!