Here's what you will need to make it:
- two tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 packet of yeast
- 1/3 cup warm water
- two eggs
- two tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cups flour
- baking brush
- cookie sheet
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. First, mix two tablespoons of honey and 1/2 packet of yeast with 1/3 cup warm water.
3. Beat one egg into the mixture.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and then gradually add 1 1/2 cups flour so that you have a stiff dough. You may not need to add all of the flour.
5. Knead the dough. If you use your hands, make sure you've washed them. You also might want to put a little flour on your hands so the dough doesn't stick to them. It can get pretty hard to knead, so you might want to take turns with a friend.
6. Break off small bits and roll them into "snakes." Take the "snakes" and shape them into any letters that you want.
7. Beat the other egg in a bowl and using the back of a spoon, brush the egg on the pretzels.
8. Sprinkle salt over the pretzels.
9. Bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until they're golden brown. Be sure to wear oven mitts when you take the pretzels out of the oven. Let them cool before you eat them.
10. Bon Appetit!