My Savanna Cookbook
Follow these instructions to assemble your Savanna Cookbook.
What you need
- A hole punch
- An adult helper
- Optional - Markers or crayons to decorate
What to do
To create your own cookbook, follow these steps:
- Print the front cover, page of decorations, and
- Cut along the outside of the patterned frame on
the front cover and recipe pages. Color in the frames using your
markers or crayons.
- Using the hole punch, punch holes through the circles
along the left side of the front cover page.
- Color your favorite fruits from the decorations
page and then cut them out. Glue them on the front cover to personalize
the cover of the recipe book! Decorate however you like and don’t
forget to place some fruits in the bowl.
- Line up the recipe pages with the cover on top.
Use the holes as a guide to punch holes through all of the pages.
- Tie the pages together with yarn to complete your
- When you have more recipes to add, simply punch
holes through the new pages, untie the yarn, add the sheets, and
then tie it all back together.