Animal Memory Card Game
- Print out two pages of animal picture cards.
- Ask a parent to help you cut out the cards with a pair of scissors.
How To Play
- Objective: Find the animal cards that look the same.
- Start the game by turning the cards over so the animal pictures can’t be seen.
- Now spread the cards out on the table and mix them all up.
- Decide who will go first.
- The first player turns over two cards. The player says the name of the animals.
- If the animals on the two cards match, the player wins the cards and creates a pile to the side. The player takes another turn and chooses another two cards. If the cards do not match, it is the second player’s turn.
- The game is over when there are no more cards on the table.
- The winner is the one with the most pairs of cards.
- Hint: Try to remember what animal pictures you saw, so you can find the matching animals faster!