Animal Trivia Card Game
- Print out the page of animal picture cards and animal question cards, as well as the answer key
- Ask a parent to help you cut out the cards with a pair of scissors.
How To Play
- Objective: Find the right animals by following the instructions on the question cards.
- Turn the animal cards over so you can see the pictures.
- You only need one set of animal cards for this game. If you see matching animal cards, place one of the cards to the side.
- Place the question cards in a pile.
- Decide who will go first.
- Read the question on the card or ask a parent to help you read the question on the card.
- Listen to the question and then find the animal cards that match the description. For example: Find all the animals with four feet (Hint: sometimes it’s more than one animal).
- After you have a turn, let the other player choose a question card and try to find the animals.
- Continue until you’ve used all the question cards.
- When you are finished, you can shuffle the cards and play again or make you own question cards.