Tropical Yogurt Parfaits
This sweet and delicious dessert is so healthy too! Fresh fruit, yogurt, coconut too! You will gobble this one up!
- ½ ripe banana, cut into small dice
- 1 kiwi, cut into small dice
- ½ cup diced fresh or frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup diced cantaloupe (watermelon, or honeydew)
- ¼ cup diced fresh or frozen papaya (mango, or peach)
- 2 cups low fat Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
Place the fruit in a medium bowl and gently toss to combine. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture into each of 4 tall glasses. Top the fruit with ¼ cup of yogurt. Repeat the process once more, finally topping the yogurt with the remaining fruit. Sprinkle the top of each parfait with 1 teaspoon of coconut. Serve.