Sandwiches are so much more fun when they are wrapped! Apples, cucumbers and tomato make this sandwich simply scrumptious!
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces deli-sliced smoked turkey
- 4 ounces sliced Provolone cheese
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 carrot, sliced lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- 8 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 thin slices tomato
Lay the wraps on a flat surface and spread with the mustard. Divide the remaining ingredients among the 4 wraps. Roll up and eat!